Half Price Remnants
At Direct Carpet Co, we go to great lengths to give you exceptional service. So whether your a homeowner or landlord, our hassle-free home selection service ensures a quick response time and professional fitting, along with a great choice of carpets.
Why choose a Direct Carpet Co British wool carpet?
- They’re of low lustre, highly crimped and prized as having more bulk and resilience than most other carpet wool.
- They’re easily maintained, resist soiling, repel surface spills and respond well to cleaning.
- They’re safe, non-slip and naturally fire resistant.
- They reproduce colour well and ensure the very best clarity and definition of design.
- It’s an ecologically advantageous choice, the carpets are grown naturally from a renewable source and completely recyclable and biodegradable.
- They promote comfort and wellbeing, with insulation properties, which reduce noise, heat loss, condensation and improve indoor air quality.
- Below are just some of the trusted, quality British carpet manufacturers we use:
- Adam Carpets
A company who make tufted patterned carpets, using the finest wool at brilliant prices. Visit Adam Carpets’ website.
In 1755 Thomas Whitty wove the first Axminster, the company continue to make quality carpets today. Find out more about Axminsters. Visit Axminster carpets’ website
IModern designs by designers you know. Visit Brinton’s website.
The best in bespoke carpets, any size, any colour. Visit Bronte Carpets’ website.
Renowned as a producer of award-winning carpets, created using skilled manpower.Visit Brockway’s website.
They began selling carpet to home owners from a market stall, then began building a reputation as a leading British manufacturer in the early 70's
Quality and value as standard. Visit Comar Carpets’website.manufacturer in the early 70's
- Kersaint Cobb
Pride Themselves in offering a little savvy style for everybody.Visit Kersaint Cobbs' website.
A distinguished name in the carpet trade, if a carpet has a good backing it will perform better. With a 7oz natural jute back, free from harmful substances, this carpet is quality assured and safe.Visit Mayfield Carpets’ website.
Source the best raw materials to produce a fine carpet at a very reasonable price. Penthouse do their best to keep the landfills clean and empty.Visit Penthouse Carpets’ website.
Ulster believe your home is a place where you can express yourself and reveal your personality. With a variety of collections for the home, there’s a look for everyone. Visit Ulster Carpets’ website.
A well-established name you can trust. Visit Victoria Carpets’ website.
Moth and dust mite proof to keep asthma sufferers safe. It’s also treated with guardsman to keep stains at bay and comes in five widths to reduce waste and save money. Visit Westex Carpets’ website.
- Whitestone Weavers
A young company established in 1991 offering patterned and plain Axminster weave carpet. They have an eco-friendly paperless approach.Visit Whitestone Weavers’ website.
Types Of Carpet
Buying a carpet is one of the most important purchases you’ll make for your home. At Direct Carpet
Co we have a large selection of all types of carpets, from leading carpet manufacturers.
For the uninitiated buying a new carpet can be a bit of a minefield. To help you, below are descriptions
of our most popular types of carpet.